Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
Al Amanah College is a non-selective co-educational, Islamic faith based college, operating from two campuses; Bankstown (K-6) and Liverpool (K-12). The College is committed to pursuing academic excellence and fostering exceptional talent in a caring and challenging educational environment.
We are currently seeking to employ an experienced and enthusiastic Business Manager in a full-Time Position.
Selection criteria includes:
- Relevant qualifications in accounting, finance and/or business management
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading staff
- Good project management skills
- Exceptional ability to provide high level analytical support to the Principal and College Board
- Knowledge of the Corporations Act, ASIC Regulations, ACNC standards, Education Acts and compliance matters
- Experience in managing complex accounts and preparing financial documentation for government and statutory bodies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills