Al Amanah College is seeking to employ years K – 12 qualified Primary and Secondary teachers in all subject areas.
If you are looking for a position where you can develop your skills to a high level within a supportive school community and work under the guidance of an experienced Primary and Secondary school coordinators, then teaching at Al Amanah College is for you.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified and aspiring teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
- be organised and punctual
- available and flexible for work
- follow the school’s behaviour management policies
- able to demonstrate a highly competent classroom management
- Accredited to teach in NSW by BOSTES
- Working with Children Check clearance
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on Al Amanah College, please visit www.alamanah.nsw.edu.au.
ICT/ Technology Teacher – Coordinator
We are looking for a highly experienced ICT/ Technology Teacher – Coordinator (Full time/Temporary) to start asap. The role is initially a full time temporary assignment with an opportunity to become permanent. Interested applicants must have the followings:
- demonstrated ability to lead a team and contribute positively to the professional culture of the school
- the vision to help moving the department forward
- the skills and abilities to engage and enthuse different types of learners and to work productively as part of a diverse team
Al Amanah College is a child safe organisation and all statutory checks and references are required prior to the confirmation of employment. Please include the WWCC Number, date of birth and the Institute of Teachers number in your application.
To apply send your resume to:
Al Amanah College has developed quite rapidly during the past few years having a major impact on both the local and Australian Muslim community.
Al Amanah College provides a comprehensive teaching program that caters for a substantially large Muslim community. Teachers will be appointed according to their level of experience plus tertiary qualifications and finally must fulfill the criteria set by the school.
If you think you are suitable please send your resume along with a covering letter clearly stating which subject area you are interested in. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.