Self-esteem is perhaps the single most important factor in helping a child advance his/her potential. Self-esteem activities are carried out by individual classroom teachers, staff and community at appropriate levels. Therefore at Al Amanah all staff members are informed of their legal responsibilities for the care, safety and welfare of the students.
In addition, At Al Amanah we are committed to the welfare of our students through the provision of policies in the areas of:
- Mandatory reporting procedures
- Managing complaints or grievances
- Anaphylaxis management plans
- Accidents and incident register
- Emergency management plan
- Critical incident plan
- Internet use policy and procedures.
- Anti-bullying and harassment
- Drug use policy